How are we different
We take the time to get to know you and the specific listening situations that are most challenging for you before creating a customized better-hearing plan tailored to your specific needs.
At Advanced Hearing Care, we know how important your hearing is to your life and your relationships. That’s why our audiologists are much more than experts on the latest hearing technology.
Unlike other hearing aid retailers and big-box outlets, we provide an alternative to cookie-cutter medical care:
- Credentialed, experienced audiologists who keep up to date with the latest advances in hearing care research and technology
- Recommendations that put our patients’ interests first
- Access to the latest hearing technology — not “new” technology that was new three years ago
- A comprehensive, collaborative approach to helping you hear better
- Free follow-up adjustments and hearing retraining programs that are included as an integral part of your investment in better hearing
Anyone can simply sell you a hearing aid. We offer the expertise, professional service, and continuing support that it takes to truly experience success with better hearing and to take full advantage of today’s highly customizable, highly programmable, custom-fit hearing devices.
Additionally, we are the only doctors of Audiologist in Otero and Lincoln county. Our professionals have been recognized for our commitment to the highest standards of patient care.
Did you know that there are more than 1,200 different types of hearing technologies available today? Have you ever felt like hearing aid advertising is deceptive, misleading, or too muddled to allow you and your loved ones to make informed decisions about your own health?
The professionals at Advanced Hearing Care research all of the available hearing devices and bring together only the most patient-friendly, advanced technologies. You can find details on all of our hearing devices here, as well as the latest edition of the independently produced Consumer’s Guide to Hearing Aids.